The Wharton School is world-renowned for its academic strengths. As a partner with Stonier, this world-class institution delivers outstanding leadership courses that will help participants not just survive, but thrive, in a world of change and uncertainty. The courses are seamlessly integrated with the rest of the Stonier program and graduates will receive both a Stonier Diploma and a Wharton Leadership Certificate.
Deadline to Submit: February 28, 2019
Value: The recipient receives a one third discount off the tuition per year (first year students only).
- A minimum of five years of financial services experience
- Acquired knowledge in at least three of the following areas:
- financial statement analysis
- bank operations
- credit administration
- accounting and economics
- Must be an officer employed by an IBA and/or American Bankers Association member bank or bank holding company
- A letter of recommendation from an executive officer of a taxable financial institution, its holding companies or affiliates.
For more information, connect with the IBA at 800-878-2265.