IBA Insurance Services
You’ve counted on the IBA for years to provide group health insurance to member banks, and now we’ve expanded. The IBA Insurance Agency is full-service, offering directors and officers, bonds, property, liability and other specialty coverage that banks need to operate in today’s environment.
We’re different from our competition because we work only with banks, so we know your business and understand your needs. Coupled with our experience, volume, and reputation with the major insurers, we’re a natural fit as your insurance agency. We do the research and bring forward the best products and services available anywhere – building a coverage and benefits packages unique to your situation – not the customer down the street.
Financial Institution Coverages
- Illinois Group Health Plans
- Financial Institution Bond
No aggregate Limit
Claim Audit Expense up to $100,000
Excess Deposit Coverage
- D&O Liability
Management and Professional
Separate Limits/Separate Aggregates
Fiduciary and Lender Liability
Blanket coverage Buildings & Contents
$500,000 Property Basket per scheduled location
Earthquake, Mine Subsidence
Aggregate per location up to $10 million
World – wide Coverage
Broad Form Endorsements
- Mortgage Holders E&O
- Workers Compensation
Pay on Behalf of
Aggregate Limits per location
- Forced Placed Consumer Products
- Forced Placed Property and Flood Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage – Your bank may elect to provide Group term life as a flat amount or multiple of salary. Up to three times the employee’s Base Annual Earnings for Life and AD&D, up to a maximum of $250,000. This is one of the least expensive but most beneficial benefits that an employer can provide.
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) Coverage –Our group plan offers both Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits that afford income protection to bank employees in the event that a disability prevents them from working. If an employee must miss work, our insurance carrier will ensure that specialized resources and support remain in place to help the employee return to work as soon as safely possible.
- Dental Coverage – Our group plan offers a “passive” PPO dental option that affords the savings of a PPO plan, with the freedom to see any dentist. Orthodontia for Children is included in both the $1,000 and $1500 plans.
- Vision Care Coverage – your bank may elect to offer vision as an employer paid benefit or as a voluntary program. The rates are the same. Employees value vision care coverage as an excellent fringe benefit that can only be provided by their employer.
For more information, contact IBA Insurance Services.