IBA Professional Member®
This individual membership level is offered to retired professionals who seek to stay involved in the financial services industry (as defined by IBA bylaws). This membership keeps the member informed about important issues affecting the industry and current IBA activities, provides discounts on popular IBA networking events including the Annual Conference, and subscription discounts. After completing the application form, an IBA Member Services representative will contact you to discuss membership benefits.
- Attend Open registration for any IBA program available to Illinois bankers.
- Discounts on the registration fee for several IBA networking events
- Annual Conference registration discount and special recognition, if in attendance
- Recognized in the IBA Annual Directory a great resource for all Illinois banks.
- 50% off the Annual Bank Directory
- Complimentary subscription to the Illinois Banker magazine
- Complimentary subscription to the IBA e-newsletter and the Week in Review legislative e-newsletter
- Opportunities to speak at events or training programs
- Opportunities to submit articles for the Illinois Banker magazine